|Full name||Martina Stawski|
|Date of birth||1st May 1983|
|Country of birth||London, Ontario, Canada|
|Country based in||Kichijoji, Tokyo, Japan|
|Languages spoken||English (fluent), Japanese (basic), Korean (intermediate)|
Martina Stawski, born May 1st 1983, is the second daughter of her mother and father, she grew up and lived in the same house just outside of Toronto, Canada.
Moving to Korea Edit
- Simon and Martina moved to Korea in 2009 as English teachers and started to film videos for their families.
- Simon and Martina adopted the dog and cat, Spudgy and Meemers.
- With the Youtube channel Talk To Me in Korean they opened the coffee shop, You Are Here Cafe.
Moving to Japan - Present Edit
- Originally Simon and Martina planned to move to Japan, but once they got comfortable in Korea they decided to stay there.
- In 2015 Simon and Martina closed the Eat Your Kimchi Studio and moved to Japan in hopes of exploring different parts of Japan. While they are not at the studio anymore, they will continue to make videos.
- While in Japan they briefly held the segment, Eat Your Sushi.
- The first Eat Your Kimchi Podcast appeared on SBS Pop Asia on February 29, 2016. The last EYK Podcast aired June 25, 2018.
- They started the Tokyo Tales Podcast on July 2, 2018.
- Martina loves Sailor Moon, Hello Kitty, and other cute things.
- She helped create and design her sleeve tattoo. She also has a tattoo of cherry blossoms on her feet.
- She grew up in a Roman Catholic Family and attended a Private Catholic College in Toronto
- Martina lives with chronic pain, EDS (aka Ehlers-Danlos Syndrom). In hopes of keeping a positive attitude and wanting to help others, she created Build-A-Ladder. She also created the blog, Painfully Cute: Brace Yourself for Fashion.